Aug 9, 2007

Gorgeous Quick Page for you!


My Creative Team has been working hard for you!

I am heading off for a last of summer trip to the lake. So while I am gone you can grab this Quick Page!

Kerry has made this gorgeous Quick Page using my Girls Camp kit.

Feel free to grab a copy for yourself. Remember not to share the link, but let your friends know about my blog and they can come grab a copy for themselves!

Hurry though! When I get back from the lake the link will be gone!

And please support my designing by making a purchase in one of my stores! I would really appreciate it!

Available at:

DesignsInDigital

Nuts4Digi

ScrappinFreestyle

The Link has expired. Thanks for grabbing it while it was here and supporting my designing!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com