Nov 8, 2007

Desktop Freebie! 30% off in my store!

New Desktop Freebie!
http://digiapedesigns.blogspot.com/
I have this in 4 sizes for you: Just click the size you need for the download!

1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200

It was created using my Tuscan Romance kit in the 3S store!

And right now my store is 30% off!
I am celebrating Veteran's Day in honor of my Grandpa and the savings are for you! And I want to thank all of you who have family and friends serving to protect our country. I am so grateful for the freedoms I enjoy because of their willingness and yours to protect us! So thank you!

http://shop.3scrapateers.com/shopexd.asp?id=3614

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks April, I grabed the Nov calendar, so nice! I had one but it was to busy for my DIL so I got this one and put me in the photo...lol...she will roll her eyes at taht. (I will change for her...maybe....lol)
Chris

Anonymous said...

Beautiful desktop calendar! Thank you :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Thanks for the desktop wallpaper! It looks great. I downloaded it, but I was drawn here by your new kit that is for sale. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Desktop!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Great desktop - thanks so much!