May 3, 2007

Seriously Wild and Wacky Wednesday!

But it is Thursday, I know! I know!

Oh, I am so excited! Yesterday was a bit wild for me, so I didn't post. I had to wait until everything was more finalized. But I feel pretty safe in sharing this...

I have been accepted as a designer at Designs In Digital! (They were ClikChicDesigns) Wow, huh? I sort of applied on a whim and out of curiosity. I figured I'd get a "thanks, but keep working on it" response. So I am just bowled over with excitement! And a bit nervous of course too! I still feel so new to this. So, here is the link to the store I'll be at: http://www.designsindigital.com/shop It will be a little while before I have my kits in there. I have some prep work to do first! And they are finishing their transition to the new store as we speak.

I don't want you to be worried about what that will mean over at Scrap Galaxy or with the freebies. While I may not be offering the big freebies as often, I will still offer them. I always make more than will actually fit into a kit. So after I narrow it all down, what else would I do with the extras?!?! And I love Scrap Galaxy, so it won't change anything for me there!

Well, I wanted to share my news! I may be hit and miss here for the next little while as I get prepared for the store. I have to focus on that first. And I am still in the Queen of the Crop Contest, so I have a couple more pages to get finished for that as well!

Yikes, this will be a new adventure for me! I haven't had a paying job in over a decade! But this will be so fun! Right up my creative alley!

2 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

WOW! OMG girl, that is awesome news! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congrats!!! I'm not at all surprised. You are super talented.