Aug 7, 2008

Sheesh, they thought I was a spam blog!

Sorry for the long hiatus! I was gone, then back and a spam blog according to their robots, and then I was gone again. LOL! So I have a new freebie for you! You can only get it free until Aug 11th so get it fast!

Please, please support me by posting your pages in the gallery! It makes a world of difference! Makes me so happy, sort of validation for the time spent in front of my computer! hee hee

I have an element pack that you can grab this week! It will coordinate with the Almost Forks kit. So more bang for your free buck! LOL! If you grab it and use it please post your page! I love seeing how you use my kits! It just makes my day!

Click the pic to go to the gallery and get the link! Thank you so much for supporting me!

1 comment:

senovia said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the gorgeous freebie! Everything looks so realistic and awesome! The leaves, the tears, the staples, the beads! Gorgeous!