Jul 5, 2007

My First CT Call!

This is my first CT call! And I am so excited!

If selected, you will be designing with items from my
stores at, DesignsInDigital, Nuts4Digi and ScrappinFreestyle.

I am also looking for scrappers who would like to make QuickPages, so if you are interested in this please indicate that in your e-mail!

Just see the image below for requirements,
and send your info to digiape@evergreenofutah.com
I will be accepting applications through July 28th.
I will notify you by July 31st.
The rest of the details are below!
Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it to the place where you need your own CT! I told you it wouldn't be long. I'd apply for it but after my recent experience of applying for three CT teams I've realized I just don't have the talent, and I can't handle the rejection. :)