Jul 22, 2007

A New Quick Page!

Ok, I decided that I did not leave enough blank space on this first quick page (below)There wasn't much room for you to personalize it. So I made a new quick page for you with my Summer Taffy kit! This one has a lot of space for journaling or adding more embellishments! If you like this you will love my Summer Taffy kit available at all the stores I sell at!

Summer Taffy Available at:

DesignsInDigital

Nuts4Digi

ScrappinFreestyle


Page Sample:

This freebie has expired. It will be added to the Summer Taffy Line in the stores soon!

Please support my designing by making a purchase! Thank you! I really appreciate your business!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous QP April! ~ Jo

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow! how lovely....so pretty..thanks.
-sheryl

RosieB said...

love it! thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!