Sep 22, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who took advantage of the sale! I am so very grateful. It was really timely. My new puppy (though he is giant sized) actually had to go in to the vet today and he has pneumonia. So the sales helped me cover that cost. I was hoping to put it toward school fees, but I guess that'll wait. :) We just adopted Bear on the 13th, and he picked up kennel cough and the pneumonia while he was at the shelter. We didn't know he was sick until after our vet visit. And it was the weekend. So we kept watching him and he kept getting more sick. So I got him in today and had him checked again. But after getting home and giving him his first dose of the anti-biotic he had an allergic reaction. It is so sad. So now I am watching him and trying to will him to just go to sleep. And I get to take him back in to the vet in the morning to see what else we can do for him. I've never had a dog that has been so sick, and it is just breaking my heart. It is like the kids getting sick only he can't tell you anything. It is awful. So, anyway, thank you so much for buying my things! It made it so I could get him taken care of and not have to give up groceries to do it. It means the world to me.

Now, on to more fun stuff.... My fabulous CT team has been growing. I have added some new Layout Artists to the team and I am so excited. They've all been making fantastic pages with the kits and I wanted to show some off!

Layout By Hollie using Forks

Layout By Hollie using Forks and Belle's Alpha

Layout By Tammy using Forks

Layout By Hollie using Remarkable and Super Sized Alpha 1

Layout By me ( I actually got to scrap!) using Belle

Layout By Marie using Belle

Layout By Tammy using Belle

Layout By Tanja using Belle (Guest CT)

Layout By Hollie using Belle





No comments: